If I haven't mentioned it before, I'm a terrible multi-tasker. I like to obsess over one thing at a time. So the whole student teach and look for a job idea is a bit lost on me.
It's hard!
Not to be a big whiner, but student teaching is exhausting, and my brain is DEAD at the end of a day. Then I'm supposed to have the words and eloquence to write cover letters and answer interview questions? Well I'm not doing a great job at it. Plus, I'm looking all over for jobs, spreading myself thin.. looking in England, east coast and Oregon (so not really all over.. just in pockets).
Admittedly, the list of places I won't work is longer than the list of places I will. Is it my fault I wanna lives somewhere cool and not middle-of-nowhere-hot-and-sticky Texas?
If someone out there could just offer me a job, no questions asked, it would be friggin' awesome. Anyone?
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've tried, you won't take the D.C. jobs.
ya, but i have to work for those :).. my guilt about my lack of progress is high.. does that help? i just need to BREATHE a little!! i wish i could escape life for a minute and come back to everything in like a week..
Post a Comment