To Annika Elizabeth: Born in Australia, growing tall in Papua New Guinea, and missed in Oregon. Who's fearless, happy, a daddy's girl, easier to throw in the air than her brother, a big sister by Christmas.. LOVE YOU SWEET GIRL!
Are you making a prediction? For what it's worth, I'm saying boy, but I have the privilege of changing my mind! And by the way, "there can't possibly be 16 months between their births" is true because there aren't--there are 19 you silly girl. I, too, love the post.
6 comments:
how incredibly adorable is she? love those pictures. love those kids.
ps. beks..you have the gift of writing.
um, missed in california, too! very cute blog post.
it just struck me that in these pictures they look like twins!! like there can't possibly be 16 months between their births.
(thanks girls, for the compliments).
Are you making a prediction? For what it's worth, I'm saying boy, but I have the privilege of changing my mind! And by the way, "there can't possibly be 16 months between their births" is true because there aren't--there are 19 you silly girl. I, too, love the post.
Love
Mom
I'm sorry. I just re-read your post. Now I'm the silly girl with egg on her face. I saw sister and was thinking SISTER.
SORRY.
Mom
thanks beks. we miss you too!!
Post a Comment