Christmas is really spread out this year. We started by celebrating yesterday with my sister Liz' family. My mom and i will celebrate on the 27th with my sister Sarah's family. The 7 days of Christmas! I love it.. Here are some pictures from last night: The night started with Peyton's 5th birthday party..

Tucker happy with cheerios

The big girl with her new big girl haircut (I screamed when I saw her)

5!! How did this happen?

The new-to-Corvallis Howeths will now fit in

Ice Cream sundae assembly line

Luke would've been fine with one gift: his helicopters from Papa and Gramma

Mom's new brag book

Brynn's cute hat from Josh and Liz
Peyty and Elizabeth
4 comments:
Bekah..it's Elizabeth not Felicity! Elizabeth is Felicity's friend...get it right:)
oops :)
I'm confused. I thought Rebekah did refer to her as Elizabeth. Her name is Elizabeth, right?
great pics, beks!
Post a Comment