
So as we're about to enter a new decade, and it being the end of another year and a natural time for reflection anyway, I thought I'd look back over my blog and find my favorite entries/memories and make a top 10. Or a top 5.. we'll see how far I get. So if you're bored or trying to distract yourself from other pressing, more important tasks, grab a cup of strong coffee or black tea with milk and sugar (don't tell me there's a better option out there) and click away.
How I got a sweet mullet.
A realization
The proud aunt
First bribe
Adventures in speaking Czech
Reflections
Discovering I can cry
Prague as memory
Dead Poet Wisdom
Unfit for grad school
Anne is my hero
Being nostalgic
Ok, Top 12..
2 comments:
This is a good solution to your post yesterday. :) You've done some awesome blogging over the years...it's fun to re-read these. Keep it up!
That was me...it chose the wrong profile. :)
Post a Comment