While one sister lives on the other side of the world, I still get 2 sisters I see pretty regularly. June was fun because we got to hang out a lot. For Faith's birthday, Liz and I took her to the Imogen Heap concert.. I also got a shopping day with Faith while I distracted her from the surprise party Bryan was planning with all of her friends. Last weekend I went down to Corvallis to give Josh and Liz a night out while I watched the chunk. I love my sisters and I love the time I get with them. When Sarah comes home no time is lost and it's as normal as anything that we're actually in the same room. I'm so grateful I got to see her in January and can't wait for 2012 when they come home for a while!
I love my sisters. Obviously. They are my best friends.
Before the Imogen Heap show.. we were excited!
Crashing my sister's birthday party with friends.. with the dolphin prom backdrop
In Corvallis with Liz
3 comments:
awww, cute post. thanks beks.
i heart my sisters. and the way my head looks detached from my body in that pic of us beks:) love you..thanks for the post.
thanks beks. miss you soooooo much. you girls are my best friends too. hey, and why didn't you include the awesome picture of us at the cafe in cairns? there's nothing i like better than pictures of me just days after giving birth. ah the fat face. love it. :)
Post a Comment