We had a b-last with you beks! It was so great to have you guys down. I for some reason thought the captions went with the picture below it, so I thought you wrote "pretty sisters" for bryan and me, which made me laugh. I don't know why I thought that, since I've never met anyone who captions pictures that way. I'm retarded. and this is actually josh.
6 comments:
i likey your pictures!!
Me too!
fun pics! you should have written "pretty sisters" on the one of me making a corny mom face.
this is me, not josh!
We had a b-last with you beks! It was so great to have you guys down. I for some reason thought the captions went with the picture below it, so I thought you wrote "pretty sisters" for bryan and me, which made me laugh. I don't know why I thought that, since I've never met anyone who captions pictures that way. I'm retarded. and this is actually josh.
so you thought "hungry hippo" was describing Faith and Liz? :) Ha!
Thanks again for having us, it was so fun to just hang out and be chill for the day. it just went way too fast!
Post a Comment