flight to prague.
hotel in prague.
flight to split.
hotel in dubrovnik.
ferry to italy.
car in italy.
flight to budapest.
done and done, let's go!! (7 1/2 weeks!)


accommodation in croatia: $35/night!!!
And before you think I robbed a bank to make this happen, due to tax return/small inheritance I'm paying 25% of this, out of pocket. Wahooooo!!

Kim and Will: BRAND-new residents of Budapest.. they move there from Nairobi 2 days before I arrive... eager-visitor-me

Adam: resident of Prague since I met him in 2005

Melissa: new-ish resident of Rome!

see how excited Kristin is to travel with me?

Back in Europe with Katie!
5 comments:
GREAT post. I'm so glad you're able to go...and just as glad you're not staying!
Love
Mom
SO jealous & SO happy for you all at the same time:)
I'm with Faith...
Can't wait to see you! You get to explore our new home with us and I'm very excited you'll be there to do that with us. Enjoy the anticipation and safe travels girl.
you are gonna have so much fun that it will only be a matter of time before you are wanting to move back... cant wait!
Post a Comment