Monday, August 01, 2011

Shrunk.

I'm discovering it's really fun to move into a bigger space but it's really super challenging to move into a smaller one! Wow! I've spent the last couple days squeezing into my new place but i have to say: I love it! I get to live in a charming, 1925 bungalow in the city I adore. And IKEA is only a few miles away... Here are a couple pictures:

(And thanks to family and friends who helped me move! You were a huge help)



7 comments:

Faith said...

ummm....i LOVE it! the wardrobe is super cool and almost disappears into the room. Seriously looks fabulous. and i love the grey with the yellow.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Faith. Good job Rebekah!

Missy said...

I love it! It's a very similar style to our apartment, which is also 1920s.

Anonymous said...

So great! Looking forward to hanging out at the new digs ...

Anonymous said...

Um, sorry -- that last one was me.

Kristin

lizhoweth said...

looks great! so charming.

Bekah said...

Totally Missy! Can't wait to see your amazing place one of these days!!