There's something magically difficult about teaching in the Fall. Being my most favorite season, I don't love that my job is so hard during this time of year. At the same time, it makes me embrace it, knowing it's a unique time of the school year where we're all figuring things out. There's huge growth that happens in a few, short months. It's pretty amazing.
I'm really looking forward to the rest of the school year, with a more mature class, that's (hopefully) capable of a lot more.
And I'm looking forward to 2 weeks away from it! Yay family, friends, time, sleep, books, movies, cold air, baking, and a new year!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holy-days!
Friday, December 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i just wanna say that you're amazing. and i love you. :)
You nailed it. I feel the same way. Enjoy your time of rest and relaxation.
Post a Comment