Saturday, April 07, 2012

Working for and during the weekend.

Sometimes I feel like I work all the time. Like I never get a break. This is COMPLETELY untrue, as I am a master procrastinator and can find a million ways to distract myself (like blogging, for instance).

So I'm going to try something new. I'm going to set a timer and see how much work I can get done in 1 hour. If I can work for 1 hour straight and maybe do the same thing tomorrow, I bet I'll get everything done AND I won't feel like I worked "all weekend long".

Here goes.

**Update: I did it! But 1 hour was not enough...

2 comments:

lizhoweth said...

good job! good idea, too.

Faith said...

I should do that for cleaning..set my timer for a set time each day and do all I can during that time! good idea