Not even joking, I've had 20 roommates in my lifetime. That's not counting family.
But as of next month, I will, for the first time have zero roommates, split zero bills, share zero dishes, zero bathrooms, you get the idea. All in an effort to become my most selfish self. Ha!
Last weekend I found a large studio in a house in Irvington. This house is broken up into 8 units. Mine backs up to the shared garden space, I even have a back door that goes into the yard. Pictures to come, I move June 2nd!!
Saturday, May 05, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woohoo!! so excited for you!! can't wait to see it and hang out there..no roommates!! sounds marvelous to me:)
as your first (and i'm sure your BEST - right??!) roommate, i just want to say i think you've earned a little alone time. :) but not too much. i'll come spend the night whenever you'll have me. i can talk on the phone to my boyfriend until really late into the night, i can bug you about making a mess in "my" room, AND i can get really mad at you if you make me late. :) love you!!!
Post a Comment