Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Welcome Home

I've not only had 20 roommates, but I've moved 15-soon-to-be-16 times in my life. That may be a small number to some and a big number to others. To me it seems like a lot.

So what exactly is home? Home is still my parents' house that I lived in from 5-18, 22-23, 28-29 (not to worry, I will never live there again). Home is Portland. Home is Prague. One arrogant quote from my trip there last summer, "I hate that this place exists without me."

And on June 2nd home will be a huge house in Irvington, where I'll live in 1 of 8 apartments. New neighbors, new neighborhood, new haunts, new walks. And I can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irvington? That is very cool, Miss B! You might not be too far from us, even! I still want to get together with you before my children get another year older. Good luck moving, we'll be thinking of you.

Faith said...

woohoo!!!