Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Happy Birthday Neeners!

Today is my sister Faith's 25th birthday! That makes me older than 25...what the heck? How did this happen?

Anyway Faithy, I hope you have a very happy birthday! How can you not when you have the CUTEST, most adorable and brilliant 6-month old daughter in the entire world to spend it with?

Gone are the days of you crying (and Sarah and I laughing) as dad pulls the car away as mom tries to hop in as quickly as she can while he continually accelerates and breaks (such a sensitive one you are). Gone are the days of gymnastic routines on the living room steps, and hide-and-go-seek in the dark and Ghost in the Graveyard at grandma's, and giving Barbie haircuts, and being tattled on by Liz, and trips to Disneyland with coordinating outfits, and slip-n-slides and sprinklers, and.... well, Peyton's going to be busy reliving all of these memories for us!

I love you Sis!!

No comments: