Monday, October 24, 2005
Why Fall is the Best Season
It's been requested by someone (Tabitha Hannah McAllister) that I post some pictures of my park. I love my park. It's gorgeous and huge and all Fall-y right now. Maybe because my birthday is in the Fall. Maybe because I love the anticipation of Christmas and winter and ski season... but Fall is the best season. I don't even know how anyone can argue that when looking at these pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to come to see your park... :-)
Besides the fact that all the pictures were all very note worthy, did you like that I commented on all of them? :) Just wanted you to know that I appreciated them and you for taking them and posting them. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are quite the photographer Ms. Bekah Tucker. When you get back to Oregon you should look into taking some classes and dig deeper into this inner artist of yours that is trying to come out. Anywho, thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your lovely Prague Fall with us! They were all fabulous and make me want to be there to experience it for myself.
you posted on ALL of them, you are my new favorite blog-viewer! Didn't have an old one, but now the competition's on!! It's actually not talent on my part, just the ability to take 90 crap pictures and post the 10 that turned out well :) Love you Tabs.
Post a Comment