Sunday, November 13, 2005

free stuff.

On Saturday morning, I headed to my friend Adam's apartment to collect some free furniture. He lived with an American guy who decided to skip the country and leave his fully furnished flat behind. After having many of his "friends" cheat him and sell his stuff for him while pocketing half the cash, some of his furniture was left unsold.

So rather than getting a cab and parting with cash... we chose to sweat our way through 2 Metro lines and several blocks of walking with furniture on our backs and an IKEA bag full of hangers and spices. Random, but when it's free suddenly it's needed.

The picture really sums up the experience. And if you've ever been on public transportation, you know how stoic people are... so really I think we should've been tipped for the entertainment we provided.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that's really funny, I think I would've peed my pants laughing.

Unknown said...

I love it!!!!! :-) wow...