Monday, November 07, 2005

Week for birthdays

Not only did my FIRST nephew have his birthday Saturday, but his mom has a birthday TODAY!! Even though we're big kids now, I can't believe she's a mom. This is the sister who I always adored and looked up to, who I was always paired with ("the big girls"), who I was in awe of as she knew ALL the words to "Ice, Ice Baby", knew how to get out of a room before an angry parent came in to punish the oldest there (that would be .... me), always had the coolest hair, the cutest boyfriends, and even though she hated driving me around and would talk to her boyfriends on the phone late into the night in our SHARED room, I love her to death!!

Happy Birthday Sarah! I know it'll be a great one spent with your incredible husband and GORGEOUS baby. Wish wish wish I could be there cuddling Josiah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll second the "happy birthday" for sarah! what an incredible week for them. how's baby josiah doing? praying that he will be healthy and strong ...