Friday, January 20, 2006

the one in slovenia


Hey kids. I told you I'd post a picture of me and Terry Jackson... so here you go. Seriously a highlight of my roadtrip was getting to see Terry and Lori in Ljubljana. Terry was my youth pastor in junior high and high school, he taught me how to ski, he was my mentor as I interned at my church during college.... oh the memories! And Slovenia is BEAUTIFUL!! Especially covered in snow with Christmas decor, which is how I saw it.

Thanks Terry for showing us around your gorgeous city and thanks Lori for the midnight visit!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. I bet Terry feels old. :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Lori, Chris and I really enjoyed her cake. I still remember it. (mmmmm cake) And I think Melissa just called you old! :-P

Anonymous said...

What's going on above Terry's head? Were there fireworks at the parliment building during your midnight visit... wacky

Alison said...

Yay! I've been in that square so many times...what a wonderful place. So glad that you got to spend some time with the Jacksons.

Bekah said...

they were Christmas light comets... random