Saturday, August 05, 2006

being unemployed...

I just realized today how bored I am. Ha! No job. No car. No money. It's just part of the process, to get back into life here. I'm working on getting a job in a school, which I really really hopes works out! I miss my Czech kids. The other day I ran across these pictures of the first days of school, so thought I'd post them.



First day of school, working in "the pink room" (we had 3 classrooms, all color coded)



Circle Time in "the blue room", 3 students and hoping to grow!



Christmas School Picture. L-R Marketa (my boss), Matyas, Linda, Julinka, me, Katie my co-teacher, front row: Frantisek, Nelinka, Karolinka

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids were just dolls! You need to post a picture of the little boy you talk about, can't remember his name! If you are looking for volunteer work how about you watch your niece a couple times a week for a few hours. I'll gladly leave her with you and your payment will be the joy of being with her! Sound good?...come on, it's a good deal!

Rakel said...

Great pictures Bekah....and yes, transition is VERY hard...and we know it is impossible to be in two places at the same time...so we pray for content of heart while we yearn for something that is out of reach. You are probably going through a little of reverse culture shock...and that's OK. We trust you will get a great job soon, find your nitch in OR etc