Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Christmas

Mine was a couple days full of family, games, presents and food. It was exactly what I remember and what I expected... and it definitely felt like Christmas. Hope yours was just what you hoped too.


Christmas Breakfast (mom, Liz, Josh, dad, Peyton, Bryan, Faith)


You can't see it in the picture, but Josh is terrified at this moment. His gift was stuck between pages of this book "Her First Bible" and he turned white when he opened it, thinking it was Liz's way of telling him she was pregnant.


Bryan and Josh were only a little fixated on Bryan's Atari. Between receiving bikes, Josh getting his Xbox and Bryan's Atari, it was a little boys' Christmas!


The classic Grandma and cousins Christmas shot (minus 6). We outgrew the couch about 20 years ago.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Merry Belated Chrstmas Bekah!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day that was! Sorry the potatoes were DISGUSTING!! Heavenly my butt!:)

Anonymous said...

I just keep looking at that breakfast table. Wish we were there with you guys. But it looks very cozy. :) I love the traditions.

Love YOU!
Ses