Thursday, January 11, 2007

eastbound!!!

One thing that hit my when I was abroad, is how little I've seen of the US. Never seen the Grand Canyon, never been to New York, Boston, DC... I have lots of places to see... starting with Nashville and St. Louis this spring break!! I'm gonna visit my Praha friends who are regrettably stateside.


Katie and I at Zahrada Modra, one of my favorite restaurants in Old Town. Katie grew up in St. Louis


Will & Lindsay making fajitas in his Zizkov flat, they're now in Nashville

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. You are going to have so much fun. Will and Lindsay make a really cute couple! Anyway, have fun planning your trip. See you in a couple days sis.

Anonymous said...

how fun!

Unknown said...

Why is my picture not first??

Bekah said...

happy Katie?

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Perfect!

By the way, I'm addicted to another TV show. 24. I want to name my kid Kiefer.