Saturday, August 18, 2007

the cool kids

My sister Elizabeth and her husband Josh came up for a week from San Francisco. First they celebrated their 1 year anniversary in Sunriver in central Oregon.. then to Portland for a week. We had dinner Friday (minus Peyton and Bryan 'cause someone had a meltdown.. you'll have to guess which one) and then s'mores in Bryan and Faith's backyard. Mom won eating 10 marshmallows (but this is only a guess as she actually lost count.. we call her "bird" since that usually describes her eating habits, but give the woman puffed sugar and she's a man-beast!).

On Friday, we went to Powell's City of Books and the Rose Garden. And they just left here a few minutes ago (sniff). It was a fun week!! Elizabeth makes me laugh harder than anyone... I wish they lived closer!!

getting our s'mores on




pretty in pink




Josh being a spaz and Liz really excited about it



striking a pose for me



the mom and daughters



Here's a random one. This is Peyton saying "cheese" and waiting for me to take a picture of her pretty face... she thought she was smiling normal and was curious why I was laughing so hard. I don't know who's responsible for teaching her this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice having them home..wish they didn't have to leave:) As for the pic of Peyton, I seriously don't know where she learned that and I haven't ever seen her make that face! What a weirdo..must have learned that one from you!!

Anonymous said...

It was possibly more than ten, and I'm proud of it!

lizhoweth said...

haha!! your blog made me laugh a lot.
you're funny