Monday, August 20, 2007

Holy Crap!!!

I just took out more in loans for my first year of grad school than I did for 4 years of undergrad. Can I cry now, or later?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

but just think of all the money you'll be making as a teacher!!! :)

loans stink. sorry sis.

but i am glad you'll be doing something so eternally rewarding and something you'll enjoy. :)

love you, ses

Missy said...

I never thought of it that way, but I'm right there with you! :(

kristin said...

why choose? cry now and later! no, seriously -- you're not going to regret this. :)

Jeremy said...

Well you are doing your dream. Have fun doing it! The time will come and go, and you will look back and you will be so glad you did it.

Anonymous said...

cry cry cry and be a big baby and get it out of your system and then just go with it and enjoy. Well enjoy as long as it doesn't cost any money and considering you may as well plan on it being that way for what the next 10 years...no no don't start with that crying thing again..............

Unknown said...

You'll be in debt the rest of you life now, way to think this one through Tucker.