the family togetherness on Thanksgiving

the sisters-on-the-stairs shot

the brothers-in-law (nice candid Bryan!)

Peyton the most excited I've ever seen her over her gift from Josh and Liz

the rich relatives from Mill Valley, CA

Ahhhhhhhhh!!

Luke so sad to say goodbye to uncle Josh

Lola charming the camera


Our TREE!!

Desiree and I at her card making party last night.. consider yourself lucky if you get one of my beautiful cards.. everyone made a sample card, brought the stuff to make it and we all walked away with 12 handmade cards (being the crafty person I am, mine involved placing a 3-D sticker to a card..intense I know)

and this is me being a dork.. here are my shoes from Target.. that were $3.48! (I love that place!)
the sisters-on-the-stairs shot
the brothers-in-law (nice candid Bryan!)
Peyton the most excited I've ever seen her over her gift from Josh and Liz
the rich relatives from Mill Valley, CA
Ahhhhhhhhh!!
Luke so sad to say goodbye to uncle Josh
Lola charming the camera
Our TREE!!
Desiree and I at her card making party last night.. consider yourself lucky if you get one of my beautiful cards.. everyone made a sample card, brought the stuff to make it and we all walked away with 12 handmade cards (being the crafty person I am, mine involved placing a 3-D sticker to a card..intense I know)
and this is me being a dork.. here are my shoes from Target.. that were $3.48! (I love that place!)
5 comments:
Good pictures you little photographer!
great pics Beks. I like the shoes!
your tree is AMAZING!!! look at all those lights!
liz
now that looks like a nice thanksgiving dinner - maybe one day i will get an invite... until then i am left with casinos and boston market meals...
you're invited next year! just a thousand dollars from Prague :)
Post a Comment