Tuesday, February 05, 2008

4 people i heart


Josiah "male model", age 2


Peyton "more stylish than me", age 3


Luke "Wukey", age 5 months


Annika "AWE-ni-kah", age 8 months

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bekah,
I have to tell you, I occasionally come over to your page and feast my eyes on your pictures and posts. I never post replies (except for now)--i just wanted to tell you how refreshing it is to see you (or images of you and family) and read your thoughts. You express yourself so well. Ah, and I miss you--living in England and walking everywhere together with scarves up to our eyeballs and talking with frozen mouths... anyway, thought i'd finally drop you a line to say HI.

Anonymous said...

Beks,

I've been meaning to tell you this and keep forgetting. You know how Josiah likes to call you on the phone, well lately his thing has been to pick up the phone and say, "Hi, Bekah? You have a baby? Okay." And then hang up. Is there something you need to tell us!?! :) Can't wait to see you on "fuwo"!!!! We love you!
Ses

Anonymous said...

Wow. Can't wait to get my hands on that kid!

Love you
Mom

kristin said...

those carey kids are SO STINKIN cute ... i'm so glad they're going to be here this summer ... and peyton's already prettier than any of us!!

Anonymous said...

okay beks..if you look at my blog you'll see that i did the "labels" thing you were talking about..hope it makes your life easier:)