"To mis Tukr i am sory for not Paying u tegin (attention) and not doige My work rite and slaming the door. And i will do petre (better) to more (tomorrow) ok."
so this actually shows you how awesomely horrible my day was, but this made me smile. (and so you know..I'm not his spelling teacher!)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is hilarious! Oh how cute. Sorry your day was awesomely horrible..i have to teach peyton how to write me apology notes when she doesn't pay "u tegin" to me:)
Oh, how sweet. I love your comment also!
Love
Mom
are you sure that just isn't Czech being written phonetically? For a second there, I thought I was reading Will's blog. :)
Maybe a new langauge is emerging?? Always good to read your blog, even when you have an aweful day
Post a Comment