so... I get to see these things a couple days after you do... but that was my favorite part of the whole show. loved the song and thought... oh.. this is from the movie that Bekah likes... want to see it... still. :-)
I miss really good food, and the oscars. It was painful reading about them. I want to see "once" badly. Loving your thoughts on being alone. I gotta say, I love being alone abroad as well. I mean, I love being here with Trina, but often we're not together because we've got two different buisness lives. Trina thrives and I thrive independently on our own. Sounds bad, but it's not... comments are hard:(
6 comments:
That was SO fun and real and well deserved and genuine and I was SO excited. They are adorable!!
And did you see how Marketa didn't have a chance to speak, and then Jon Stewart brought her up to do so? Good man.
so... I get to see these things a couple days after you do... but that was my favorite part of the whole show. loved the song and thought... oh.. this is from the movie that Bekah likes... want to see it... still. :-)
LOVED THE WHOLE THING!!! And thought of you as soon as I saw it...but you know that cause I texted you. :)
I miss really good food, and the oscars. It was painful reading about them. I want to see "once" badly. Loving your thoughts on being alone. I gotta say, I love being alone abroad as well. I mean, I love being here with Trina, but often we're not together because we've got two different buisness lives. Trina thrives and I thrive independently on our own. Sounds bad, but it's not... comments are hard:(
Beks
I knew you were happy, I just knew it!! They were the best part of the show.
Ruthie
Post a Comment