... these words usually don't appear together.. but lucky for us this weekend they did! My roommate/friend from middle school Suzanne had a birthday this weekend and a few of us went to the beach for a couple days. After seeing the sun set Friday (a rare occurrence, usually an orange glow through clouds), we woke up Saturday morning to sun! After going to a bakery for pastries and good coffee, Pam and I decided to buy some shorts to enjoy the uncommon beach weather... only to get down to the beach and find the wind biting cold, wrapped up in our towels as we watched people and our US weekly's (I don't apologize for my guilty pleasures).
Happy Birthday, Suzanne! Oh, and a fun fact: Suzanne and I are exactly 6 months apart.. so Saturday was my all important half birthday.

evidence of the sun set

Suzanne and Julia

Blue skies over the ocean!

a morning walk
4 comments:
oh wow, i could really go for a weekend at the oregon coast...especially a sunny one. happy half birthday!
I know how we both appreciate half birthdays :) and I know how much you LOVE the Oregon coast too!!
Fun! Glad you had such a good time and such beautiful weather! In April..who would have thought. Glad you relaxed, ate good food and drank a lot of coffee! I'm due for a weekend away with friends:)
oh...i'm soooo homesick. i LOVE the oregon coast...rainy or sunny, but of course sunny is best! :)
glad you had such a fun time.
ses
Post a Comment