Tuesday, May 06, 2008

tagged

My sister tagged me on this blog forward a while ago and since I should be doing homework, I thought what better time than NOW to get this done?

Four jobs I've had:
1) hostess/waitress at Izzy's Pizza Restaurant
2) Receptionist at Warner Pacific College's Admissions Office
3) Secretary to Student Ministries, Men's Ministry and Global Outreach at Good Shepherd
4) English teacher at a preschool

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Once
2) Shadowlands
3) Before Sunset
4) most movies really

Four places I've lived:
1) All suburbs of Portland, Oregon
2) Portland, Oregon
3) Oxford, England
4) Prague, Czech Republic

Four TV shows I watch:
1) The Office
2) Arrested Development
3) Grey's Anatomy
4) LOST

Four places I've been:
1) London, England.. my first european city!
2) Gimmelwald, Switzerland... Rick Steves knows what he's talking about.. you're IN the Swiss Alps
3) Bonja Luca, Bosnia... cheap clothes and wonderful people!
4) Leitnam, Sudan... still can't believe I got to be there.

Four people who email me regularly:
1) my family
2) my church
3) Katie
4) Emilee recently, and I love it!

Four of my favorite foods:
1) cheese
2) bread
3) vegetables
4) anything my mom makes, esp. sauerbraten

Four places I would like to visit/trips I would like to take:
1) Papa New Guinea/Australia/New Zealand
2) DC/New York/Boston
3) Scandinavia
4) Prince Edward Island

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Finishing classes! (at the halfway mark!)
2) spending time with my entire family this summer (all 13 of us!)
3) possibly pulling off a trip to see Katie in DC and making a dream come true visit to BOSTON!! and New York!!
4) starting my student teaching and finding a job..

Four friends I'm tagging: (you have the right to ignore me though)
1) Tabs
2) Kristin (now you have something to blog about!)
3) Mel
4) TC

3 comments:

Missy said...

I love how the "four" places you'd like to visit are actually eight-plus. That's cheating. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you. You're so sweet. I love these because I even learn something new about my girls.

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same exact thing as Missy said. Bekah, you are such a scalleywagon.
Liz