Friday, June 06, 2008

Fajitas and Melissa

Last night I got to see Melissa, in from Germany for 2 weeks. It was so great!! These are the girls I can really relax with and feel comfortable to say whatever I want with. I love them! I NEEDED it hugely, so the timing was beautiful! We covered love, the lack of love, ridiculous people, politics, church and politics, and church and the military.. all in one night AND we managed to get foot baths, pedicures, dinner, coffee and dessert in too!

I love you Mel, and I can't wait for you to buy me that ticket to visit you in Kandern!


Tabitha hard at work while Melissa enjoys her Lambrusco (new-to-me Italian beverage)


Kristin and a small portion of the spread


To be efficient (and good friends) we also celebrated Melissa's recent bday




waiting for Kristin to spring for some furniture :)

2 comments:

Faith said...

FUN! I'm so glad you have these good friends Beks. Savor all these girls nights you have!

Unknown said...

Aw... shucks Beks...