dry leaves are kicked up by a passing car, as a chill wind hits. brick houses stare out across grass that stopped growing weeks ago. and there's something else in the air, a magic almost. sometimes it's not on the surface, but there for the taking nonetheless. of course there are problems about, in all the lives, the structure and all else, but, alas, something still grabs me. it's funny. it's just a little rock in a lot of water, but it grows on you. it's inhabitants grow on you, their speech, mannerisms, all of it. what would draw me there? hmmm... just a little island full of people.
4 comments:
that's really good.
I MISS ENGLAND TOO!!!!! Can we plan a trip? PLEASE?!?! I just watched a movie that was filmed in Ireland and it made me miss it so.
if anyone looks like they belong in ireland, it's you dear tabs.. you just need to lose your scottish name for O'Higgens or something..
Love the andy quote, the picture is gorgeous, and I miss England too. To do a trip with you and Tabs would be a very fun thing. I'll be dreaming about it tonight.
Post a Comment