Thursday, September 11, 2008

nine eleven

7 years. We all remember where we were that morning. But what about elementary school children? They were toddlers, if even alive. I'm proud to say that I saw the lives lost that morning 7 years ago honored by school children today.. honored by flag salutes, conversations and questions.

this is what ground zero looked like in august...


and hopefully this is what it will look like soon...

4 comments:

lizhoweth said...

thank you for posting a picture of what it's going to look like. i kept reading stuff yesterday about the memorial and i really wanted to see what it would be. that's really pretty.

cute blog template. where did you find it?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding us to remember. I hope we NEVER forget.

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

I also very much like your new blog format.

Love
Mom

oregonfatts said...

loving the blogging on blogging... and you're right... it is weird.