1 1/2
*Oh, and just a side note: we had 2 snow days this week and one late start, officially launching us into our Christmas Break. I may have been alone on this, but I was bummed to miss school today. Being the last day before the break, the kids are insane and hyped up on sugar and root beer. The best part of the day? The morning assembly where the orchestra, band and choir perform CLASSICALLY BAD and off key music. It's AWESOME!
Oh well, I'll take an extra day off.. and be, as my roommate Vicky calls me, a hermit in this bad weather. I blame it on getting in a wreck in freezing rain as an impressionable 18 year old.. ruined me for life! So if you're looking for me, I'll be indoors til the bad weather passes.




2 comments:
Finally--a new post and such a good one!
That was an awesome post Beks. Thanks.
Post a Comment