Saturday, August 01, 2009

Doubling up.

This year the number of nieces/nephews for me almost doubles! Not one, not two, but all THREE of my sisters had or are having babies this year!

Sarah (Tucker girl #1) has:

Josiah Wesley who's 3 1/2. He enjoys being short, talking in funny voices and being a spaz, he gives the best hugs. He also loves his plastic hammer that hangs off his carpenter jeans. (he BUILT this birdhouse with Scott!)


Annika Elizabeth who's 2. She is talking non-stop these days and her new favorite word is "ackshee" (actually) as in "siah's going to high schoo...ackshee daddy's going to high schoo." She would pick fruit over pizza or cake any day and she has the most beautiful blue eyes you'll ever see.


and ? due December 29th. I'm predicting a girl, but am wrong with my guesses every time!

Faith (#3) has:

Peyton Grace who's 4 1/2. Peyton is louder whenever I'm around, she's timid around sprinklers but loves to "shake her booty" as she says. She was what was hardest about moving to Prague for me. She can't say her r's and "girl" comes out as "gyel". Love it! Oh, and her eyelashes will make any woman jealous.


Luke Delane who's almost 2. He has the best smile, loves to point to things and babble as if he's carrying on a conversation with you. His run is my favorite! His legs move super fast, even though he's not.


and Brynn Emaline who will be born no later than August 6th!


Elizabeth (#4), who I still can't believe is a mom! has:

Tucker Hudson, who's almost 5 months. Tucker is edible, he enjoys talking loudly, sticking his hand in people's mouths, being squeezed multiple times a day and generally being irresistible to everyone he meets.


My sisters are such great moms. They each are so patient (even you, Sarah) and loving and giving towards their children. I think they all have a good balance in their lives though, keeping their marriages and friendships strong. None of them sit around and only talk about their kids either, which I appreciate.

I love being an aunt! I'm obsessed with all of them and their unique personalities. I really hope I get to join the club before everyone's old enough to babysit mine.

5 comments:

Faith said...

Ah..I love our family. We produce some pretty sweet/cute kids huh? Can't wait to meet your little ones some day..sometimes I find myself daydreaming about what they will look and act like. All I KNOW for sure is that they will not have legs and they will be L-O-U-D. hehe.

lizhoweth said...

yes, i'm with faith. i will be VERY surprised if your kids aren't spazzes. very sweet post. you made my eyes water. you didn't include little ricky though, mom's 5th, our brother.

Bekah said...

and they'll be so fat they won't be able to close their mouths, just like me.

OH! and Ricky enjoys wearing wife beaters, sleeping til noon, drinking Hams in front of the TV and making his parents proud.

Anonymous said...

You're all so funny. I love your comments, and I'm with Elizabeth. Your words brought tears to my eyes! VERY grateful for my kids and grandbabies.

Love
Mom

Unknown said...

Hey Bekah, all your fam's babies are seriously cutie pies!! I love the auntie tribute, I was a pro-auntie for many years before my own little ones came and it is priceless. Blessings to all the Tuckers' you are a family I am so blessed to know. =) Renee