Brynn's big brother Luke is 2!

And in another realm.. I'm exhausted after my first week flying solo, subbing for Desiree. I keep saying it, but I know it's true.. I'm finding my stride. It's a new age group (4th/5th) and they are so big and tall! And so lovable. And they talk. A lot. and the more tired I am, the more they talk. Hmmm.. wonder if the two are connected? With the world as it is, I'm so incredibly grateful for my dear friend trusting me with her kids. And I'm grateful to have a place to be every day. Even if it's temporary. God's got me. Wheh.
AND, I managed to get to the beach over the long weekend. A day with no schedule, sunshine, the ocean and fun friends.. and seals we were all engrossed in staring at.
1 comment:
beach looks fun. glad you got to play with those toys:) funny?! ahhh brynn..she's so cute. i make cute kids, eh?
Post a Comment