Friday, June 15, 2012

tiny house

I realize I really like to chronicle every new place I move into (like here and here and here). Even in Europe last summer, I was snapping pictures of OTHER people's homes. But I guess it's because I so love seeing the interiors of other people's homes, that I assume everyone is like me.

Here's Melissa's GORGEOUS place in Rome (she has since moved to Birmingham, England.. and if tickets weren't $1200 I would be tempted to drop in)

Mel's room



I adore european kitchens

kitchen window

love on a dining room table after a long, hot day touring the vatican museum (i still dream about this meal)

not a bad dinner view


Here's Will and Kim's place in Budapest (which probably looks way different since I decided to visit them their first week in country!)

My room for the week

i had a floor to myself


we drank a lot of good hungarian wine at that table!

who are the bums?


And here's my new (tiny) place. It's the first time I've lived alone and you don't even know how excited I am to have my own kitchen!




100 year old charm



still looking for chairs i love



Things I love so far: REALLY nice neighbors, a back yard out my back door, a pub around the corner, a park, coffee shop, library and grocery store blocks away, people who visit ... and the sun is shining!

2 comments:

Tabs said...

I CANNOT wait to come and visit you in your fantastic little home! Living by yourself is the best! Especially when you (apparently) live in a great location! :)

Bekah said...

so when are you coming over?? :)