Saturday, November 05, 2005

I have a nephew!

Josiah Wesley Carey was born sometime late in the day Oregon time, middle of the night Prague time and 3:12pm Australia time. Hope I got that right.

I just talked to Sarah Friday morning her time and she apparently went into labor roughly 12 hours later... AMAZING! More amazing, there's a BOY in the Tucker family! I thought we were incapable of producing them, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Be praying though, as the little guy had fluid in his lungs and was put in an incubator. When I talked with my parents Scott and Sarah hadn't even held him yet :( Can't imagine how hard that would be.

So I'll post pictures very soon!

5 comments:

Tabs said...

Yay for Sarah and Scott!! Yay for the Tucker family! Yay for boys!! Congratulations Bekah, can't wait to see pictures of the cute little guy. And he has my favorite boy name, Josiah. I like him already! :) And I will definitly be praying for the little guy and his new parents.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aunt Becky!!! He's so adorable! Have you seen the pics Scott emailed? Oh, I want to hold him! Can't wait for us all to be together again.

Rakel said...

Congratulations Bekah!!! A little boy!! The latest pictures were cute and he is now in the room with them...what a miracle!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Bex!!! You are an auntie again...sigh. Soo sweet. Babies are delicious, to quote Anne of Green Gables. Congrats again!!! Jen

Anonymous said...

This is my first ever comment on a blog! I thought this news was worthy of it... :) I am really happy to hear about your new nephew and look forward to seeing pictures. And I DO read your blog faithfully, Bekah! This is just the first evidence of it... :)