
What's Italy without gelato

Village of Bellagio on Lake Como

Argegno (still Lake Como)

Argegno again

we stopped traffic with this group photo on a bridge in Venice... even a rainy day is busy in Venice
Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid. -Frederick Buechner





6 comments:
Ruthie just called me. She asked me if I had checked your blog recently and I said that I had checked it this morning but I had already seen the pictures you had posted. Well, she got quiet and then told me I needed to check it again. The first thing I do when your blog pops up is get all excited that you posted more pictures and start scrolling through them. As I am scrolling back to the top to see what you have written, I finally realize why Ruthie had called me. My name sits there staring me in the face, big and bold. I got a good laugh out of that one. Thanks for listening and taking action. I greatly appreciate it. In fact, you have made my day. And I do believe this is the second time I have been singled out on your blog, I feel so special. :)
Well it's no wonder you stopped traffic. Look at all you hotties!
Preach it Sara!!! :-) Thanks for posting more pics Beks.
I loved all the pictures, Bekah! I'm definitely jealous!!
Great pics Bekah! I just love Italy (and gelato.) Someday.....
I'm so glad you were able to have a holiday filled a some rest and a few adventures. What fun!
imagine that - you guys eating gelato..
Post a Comment