
sister Faith and niece Peyton on Easter

my dad and Peyty last summer

my bro-in-law Bryan and Peyton (it's hard to find pictures of people WITHOUT Peyton)

Sis Liz and future bro-in-law Joshua Howeth... and Katie, they're at a baseball game. Is that the one with a round ball you kick?

Sister Sarah and her hubby Scott and baby Josiah Wesley (that's all the sisters, just 3, promise)

Tabitha, Andy, Jeremy and I at my favorite German restaurant in Portland... Berlin Inn

New Years Eve '04 (left-right) Kristin, Sara, Tracy, Jenn, Mel, me, Annie, Tabitha, Jamie

Trina and I at my going away party in August

my inspiration for teaching english and good, good friend, Missy in Japan

Tabitha, Jamie, me, Melissa, Sara, Annie in Laurelhurst Park
8 comments:
Girl, I love it when you post pictures.
I just love your family, they are all so stinkin cute and friendly! And, what can I say, I love your friends too. ;) But, did you have to post the picture from the Berlin Inn (the best German restaurant around), I have that terrible, ugly, no good bruise that just screams at everyone. Oh well, that night was good times! Gotta love a night of wine tasting and German food. Too bad we couldn't eat the dessert. We did make up for that on a later occasion though.
Okay, this is too long a comment so I'm done now. :)
Thanks for the compliment! Great pics!
Love you and counting the days.
Mom
Holy crap! Go Beks go. Don't stop now, you're on a roll. You totally made my day because you posted pictures of so many people I love. Thanks. I hope you don't mind if I kipe some of the pix for myself. Miss you girl.
please stop talking about my ass in public places that everyone can read them... good times tonight - glad you hung out.
I love the obsession ... it's been awesome to see so many posts from you lately. And I can second the statement that your mom is a hottie. You are missed girl!
Oh, I love reading your ramblings and seeing your pictures too! I also can't wait to see your cute face in person!
P.S. I love how your word verification for posting a comment has a handicap capability.
Howdy Bekah! Love your pics! I also love german food. I lived in Austria for 2 years! JJM
I absolutely loved looking at all these pictures (and not just cause i was in one :). It's so great to see pictures of so many of the people in your life. I love 'em all. :)
Post a Comment