Wednesday, May 17, 2006
If you're bored...
Check out pictures of my preschool at www.happyhippos.cz! I could only view the pics, if I chose the "cesky" site vs. the "english" site. Then click on the camera icon and BAMMMM! more pictures then you care to see of my kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I was bored, and wanted to look at pics of "your kids". Need to know the password to access the webpages..... oops.:-)
Becky
that's so weird... my mom was able to view them without a password. And I just tried again and could. Did you click on the camera icon on the top right side of the page? I hope it works.. they're so stinkin' cute!!
I don't know if this will help Becky, but when I went to this happyhippos website, it wouldn't show me the pictures when I chose English so I tried it in Czech and then it worked, it gives you a list of all the groups of pics! Beks, they are SOOO adorable!
Post a Comment