something cool! podcasts by derek webb and don miller... I've followed Derek's music since i graduated high school and first heard Caedmon's Call. He's had so much good music, that's strangely always been relevant to wherever I'm at. I think everyone knows who both these guys are, but if you don't Don Miller is a writer who I also have a lot of respect for.... the reason I like both of these guys so much is for their honesty. I feel like they both are just devoted to being honest, no matter how that makes them look. So. Their podcasts are them talking about everything from "christian vs secular" music to why a good God let's pain happen in the world. There are links on both of their webpages www.derekwebb.com and www.donaldmillerwords.com or go to itunes and search for them.
So there's my commercial for the day.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment