Congratulations Bryan, Faith and Peyton!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
New Baby!
I'm excited to tell you that my sister Faith is pregnant! That makes 2 of my sisters pregnant right now. One due in June and the other in September. I LOVE being an aunt, so I'm excited that my sisters like getting pregnant. Faith's feeling pretty good these days and amazingly, already showing a tiny bit. Bryan and Faith ask where the baby is, and Peyton points to herself. She'll get it. Just today I was playing with her and she chucked her doll into her cradle. Hopefully she'll take more care with the real baby.

Congratulations Bryan, Faith and Peyton!
Congratulations Bryan, Faith and Peyton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks Beks! we're thrilled. you're thrilled. we're all thrilled. what has happened to all of your faithful blogger friends? none of them comment anymore! why aren't they on blogger everyday like me? losers. just kidding.
Post a Comment