Saturday, April 26, 2008

For Seth and Trina

Seth turned me on to the band Storyhill.. and now I can't miss them whenever they're in town. Last night they were playing at Mississippi Studios.. which happens to be the best venue ever. Picture an old house with a dining room and sunken living room...there's not a bad seat in the house! and we happened to be in the front row. I like to see the whites of their eyes (I'm creepy, I know).

Wish you guys could've been there! But living in Africa is cool too..


Carrie Elkin opened, she was really good!


Johnny and blurry Chris

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to go. That came fast.

Love
Mom

a blog by trina chase said...

Thanks BT!! Man, we sure wish we were there!! How fun to open to your blog (it's been a bit since I've looked, honestly) and a welcoming... "to seth and trina." Thanks! And to see Chris and Johnny... always an experience. So glad to hear the crew is following faithfully and that the front row tradition continues!

kristin said...

i heart chris and johnny

Bekah said...

they heart you too girl.

oregonfatts said...

man i love thes guys! well done bekah! way to keep 'em alive in portland. I must attend storyhill fest one day. road trip a group of ten or so, we'll crash with my fam in bozeman, it will be crazy