Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fearless.

I realize 3 posts in one day is a bit ridiculous (and that there's probably homework being avoided) BUT, I had to share these pics from my sis (happy mom's day, Ses!).

I think we all fall into one of two categories: fearful or fearless. The quote at the top of my blog reveals that I'm fearful. It always took me about 10 minutes and a hundred kids yelling at me to ever jump off a diving board, fly down a hill on an innertube .. and you should see the pictures of me the first time I went on a ferris wheel. Wow!

So I empathize with my nephew and have great respect for my niece:




Annika, 10 mo.


Josiah, 2 1/2 years

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great posts, beks. :) love the stories and the pics. notice the shirt scott has on? you bought it for him in germany, i think? it's his FAVORITE! he wears it every time it's clean. way to go, sis.
and for what it's worth, i've always thought of you as brave! you just up and moved to czech! went to england on exchange! heck, you even like downtown portland! :) :)

love you!
ses

Bekah said...

yay Athletes in Action and World Cup! the best souvenir I ever got someone... I'm sure Bryan secretly wears the hammer and sickle pin I got him :)

and downtown portland IS the scariest place on earth.. i've witnessed a lot of murders and muggings and public floggings.. :)

Anonymous said...

haha! awesome post! you're pretty funny for a 4'11'' girl.
-Liz

Anonymous said...

Josiah's such a funny little guy. I can just hear him begging his daddy to save him from all the fun.
I do remember the nerve it took to JUMP not dive off the high dive at Blue Lake Park back in the day. So I too can relate to Josiah.

Love
Mom

kristin said...

tucker, maybe YOU can tackle your fear of the big bad city while you're home on furlough ... i'll take ya out, girl. :)

Autumn and Dan's family said...

Hey! Your neices and nephews are soooo cute! It was so great to meet with you the other day! Let's do it again soon. Have a great week!
Autumn

Faith said...

That is hilarious! I have a pic of Peyton doing exactly what Siah is doing. Luke already loves sliding:)

oregonfatts said...

three posts in one day eh... show off.