Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just lie to yourself

Today I take the ORELA test. Oregon Educator Licensure Assessments. I have to pass this test before I'm in a classroom. It's 4 hours, covering all the knowledge of the galaxy. I have no idea how I'll do, but have been trying to study for it. If I don't pass, I probably won't admit it here, but if I do pass (which I find out in a month) you'll definitely hear from me!

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" -Winnie the Pooh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that that quote is from Winnie the Pooh! I've been praying for you all day.

Love you.
Mom

kristin said...

all I have to say is that if by some freakish circumstance, you don't pass the ORELA, I fear for Oregon's public school system. our children's minds would be in no better hands than yours, Miss Tucker.

lizhoweth said...

Beks, tell me what you think of the movie!! Maybe we're just weird. I hope you'll like it! It was good...just not Awemazing.

Anonymous said...

Hey There Stranger,
Thought I'd post on your blog, since I keep on missing you. How was the test? I am completely confident that you passed and you are one step closer to being in the classroom. Our district is going to Concordia on the 25th to select full time student teachers. You are not quite at that point yet, right? We should have coffee or hike soon.
Love ya, Des