I'm very thankful, and I enter this new year hopeful. My resolution is to be more open in relationships. A good friend told me this year that I'm guarded with my heart. And one of the things (of many) that I miss in being in a relationship, is the way it forces you to look at yourself critically. It reveals a lot about yourself, and forces you to work at what you need to improve. Being single, everyone's really nice and I don't get the same insight into what I'm really like. I know I play it too safe, and end up staying the same person I've always been. Anyway, that's my new years resolution.. hopefully, making it beyond January.
I'm hopeful for the New Year, because I start my new career as a teacher. In February I start my student teaching, that will take me to June. I'm terrified and excited. I feel like it's the moment of truth.. did I pick the right future for myself?
So looking back, here are some photos..
convincing josiah to let me wrap him and stand by the tree for 2 days, waiting for peyton to open him.. he lasted a few seconds
Josh played some Christmas songs Christmas Eve
so excited to open their stockings!
taking a nap in his new igloo tent
Kristi and Liz.. These are the 2 girls who used to tape themselves impersonating Barbara Walters and Sean Connery? Now pregnant? wow.
mother, daughter (and granddaughter??)
4 comments:
Such great pictures. Thank you for posting. I'm SO SO SO glad we got to spend so much time together--even though I was a LITTLE grumpy at times! I'm sorry.
Love you
Mom
Great post Beks. Way to be honest, I wish the very best for you this year! Love you!
Beka, after watching you with the kids at Troutdale, I think you will do great as a teacher. Miss seeing you. Bob Whipps
Bekah- How are you? I came across your blog from Erin's. I was just checking to see if it was Erin from upper D and found your's! Hope all is going well for you. God bless, E
Post a Comment