It's my baby sister's birthday today, so I had to send some love her way. This will be her 4th birthday spent in sunny California, which means she's a big fat senior in college (how those years fly).
With 4 girls in a family, we've figured out Sarah and Faith are most alike and Liz and I are most alike (except I got the short genes and she got the super model ones). I think it mostly comes down to Liz and I are the biggest spaz's in the family, while Sarah and Faith watch and are scared. The other things are that we're both patient enough to shop with my mom, we're the readers, the most likely to get tattoos (dad, block that one out), we both chose the small, private colleges along with degrees we're not sure we'll ever use, and I know there's more but that's all I can think of.
Liz is one who's always been mature (apart from the spaz factor), and her love for God is so apparent, which is something I love so much about her. She's probably the warmest person I know, who so cares about people you'll FEEL it genuinely when you talk to her. She also has a boyfriend who has Ben Affleck's smile (hey Josh!). She's a sister who's become a good friend.
Love you Lizzy! A little somethin' somethin' is in the mail for you, as soon as I can figure out the Czech postal service..
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Liz!!!
Great to read your thoughts Bekah and also to see your pictures...believe it or not I am now into blogs also... fun stuff. Just learned today how to publish photos...Wow!! Sending you big hugs!
Hey sweet girl. :-) Khalida and I were talking last night and wondering how you are. So I found the link to your blog through Melissa's. Didn't know any other way to find you. I hope you're well. Your adventures sound amazing!
In news here, Khalida is pregnant again -- due March 8. They find out this month if it is a girl or boy. :-) It is super exciting. She misses you a lot and says hello.
Post a Comment