...they leave! :(
I had my first visitors last week and I have to say I'm still bummed they're gone. It was a little piece of home. Seth Chase and his friend Wes arrived last Tuesday night and stayed through Sunday morning. We even managed to fit in a trip to Vienna! (see pictures below.. the first 2 are in Prague and the rest are in Vienna).
Good conversation, good food, good coffee, good laughs, good sights and good company. Since I haven't started work yet, I was able to spend the whole time with them and it was so great to see someone from home! We bummed around Prague and they were patient with me as everything is found in reference to Old Town Square (hey, I've only been here 7 weeks) and I occationally am spacey (ok, often spacey) on the Metro and would tell them to get off, only to jump back on when I saw it was the wrong stop. Ha!
Here's my top 5 reasons why Seth and Wes rock:
5. They LOVED Prague
4. They liked Prague better than Vienna
3. They were up for anything
2. They liked naps and coffee/tea breaks
1. I haven't shed tears through laughter since I've been here.
Hope you guys liked London and catch up on sleep soon.
OH! and Danecek, a Czech guy who used to live in the States, came from Brno for the day and took us around Prague. He's great and it was so fun to see him again.
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Beks! Sounds like you had loads of fun! I am so glad. :-) Good to see Daneceke (shoot.. think I spelled that wrong) anyway to see his smiling face.
And good job on the postings. :-)
I am so jealous of You. Getting to hang out in Prague with two Dudes from the OLD Dude Ranch. It is really good to see Danecek in pictures with friends I know. I am glad you guys all had a good time.
yeaaah, It was like the old times of my living at Dude Ranch with all dudes and the coolest CEO ever :) I enjoyd so much my time with Seth, Bekah and Wes in Prague...
Is that Wes Houck? I went to school with him at Multnomah. Small world.
Hey Danecek! Glad someone hooked you up with my blog (JP) And Alison, yes.. it's Wes Houck. I know you're name came up and he said he knew you! Fun stuff.
Becka, it was a money trip. Wes, said it was one of the best trips of his life... I'd have to agree.I still laugh, when I relive the delerium of the marge story night. You rock somethin' fierce. seth
I will never look at Marge the same! SO GLAD you guys LOVED Prague as much as I do!
Post a Comment