Sunday, September 11, 2005

Obsessions

I think I'm obsessed with the internet. I've spent most of the week in internet cafes, and even today, Sunday, I'm in one again. I can't stay away. The obsession to stay connected. So if you ever want to email me, believe me I'll get it almost as soon as you hit send. I'll just be sitting here spending 40 kr an hour until my savings is gone.

4 comments:

Aimee B. said...

You know what, Bekah? I think I'm obsessed too! Ever since we moved away, I have felt the need to stay connected.

I've caught up on all your posts. I love reading your stories - they are alive and fun!

Rakel said...

Well, living overseas...that is quite normal to want to communicate with those left behind...although in the "olden days" there was at least three weeks between each commuication...this is a lot more fun...and don't worry about it, we love hearing from you!! A lot!!

Anonymous said...

Bekah,

You know I don't know what I would do if I couldn't read my CNN at least once a day or find out what my George score was every day.

Aimee B. said...

Is that your www.wheresgeorge.com score? My husband does that and loves it!