
... and the second half of the kitchen.
Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid. -Frederick Buechner
teacher, traveler, wanderer, sarcastic, british-loving, city-loving, beer drinking, caffeinated, procrastinating, relaxing, movie-watching, romantic.
6 comments:
Your blog is creative. Keep up the great work. If you have a traffic issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in Business Web Site Hosting Company. There's lots of information about Business Web Site Hosting Company material.
Bekah, what is it with the ads on your comments.. whoever heard of spam on a blog.. i guess it was not far in coming.
LOVE the new apt! red couch.. very very nice. :-) and the purple dinasour carpet.. just to keep you young at heart. :-)
hey Bekah... you could change your site to not allow anonymous comments... :-) that means Tabitha would have to sign in too.. but it might be worth the hassle. :-)
Oh, funny funny Melissa. As you can see, I already have signed up, I just haven't commented in awhile. So, naner-naner to you! ;) Just teasin! I love your pics, its so great to see where your staying so we can really feel like we are there (and wish we were there). Have a fabulous day girl! Love ya!
-Tabs
Love your place but where is the spare bedroom so Lisa and I can come and visit.
I'm working on the spam... they're so sneaky huh? And as for the spare bedroom... if you're nice you may get the 4' ceiling loft. Otherwise, it's the couch.
Post a Comment