On Sunday, Katie, Kristen and I paid a whopping $2.50 and boarded a train for Karlstejn Castle. Though we were too cheap to pay the entrance fee (hey, teachers make nothing here).. we still enjoyed looking around the castle and the cute town below.
The weather here has changed ovenight. It's still sunny, but really cold. I'm wearing wool! But I love it and adore Fall, so I'm not bothered.
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bekah! I love getting to check out your place ... this is so cool. Are you going to squeeze Seth and Wes into that 4' ceiling loft? That would be worth a picture : )
Love you! K.
Oh, Fall is the best season, Bekah, we've had many a discussion on that very topic. And in Europe its just the absolute best ever! Oh dear, I must go now before I make myself "homesick" for Europe. I loved your apartment if I didnt already say that. That red couch is awesome!
Tabs
Post a Comment